When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to sdk
- New CopyLocal item metadata doesn't seem to work on ProjectReferences
- Add tests to cover `dotnet tool list`
- Why doesn't msbuild publish work the same as Publish from Visual Studio?
- dotnet tool restore interactive doesn't prompt for DeviceFlow since .NET 6 SDK
- FrameworkReference silently overrides NuGet resolved package versions and ignores dependency constraints.
- We need a better doc on creating dev environments on Arm64 machines
- Enhance the call to action of the UnsupportedTargetFrameworkVersion error for users
- WinForms app which targeting .NET Core 3.1 is build failed on only have .NET 5.0.404-serving.21572.11 installed machine
- Always provide existing version information in `dotnet workload list --machine-readable`, even if no update is available
- Respect property to disable targeting pack caching for runtime build
- not yet supported