When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to sdk
- M1 Apple Monterey: Dotnet tool not found in zsh shell
- New CopyLocal item metadata doesn't seem to work on ProjectReferences
- Rename _EnableConsumingManagedCodeFromNativeHosting to EnableNativeHostActivation
- 'dotnet run' command should fail with unknow arguments
- dotnet tool install --local takes .config/nuget.config instead of nuget.config in current working directory
- Unify behavior of nullable type in System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary<TKey, TValue>
- Add tests to cover `dotnet tool list`
- Support for DisableDiagnosticTracing to suppress TRACE
- Why doesn't msbuild publish work the same as Publish from Visual Studio?
- Get back old templates (console, mvc, etc) into dotnet new
- not yet supported