When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
41 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to doxygen
- Some minor documentation improvements
- Fortran private/public statements
- Test Fortran inheritance over modules
- Handling of `@[email protected]` setting with `doxygen -x_noenv`
- issue #9502 Fortran containing a single apostrophe (') in comments interferes with Doxygen parsing.
- The display of default parameter values is inconsistent
- Fortran containing a single apostrophe (') in comments interferes with Doxygen parsing.
- No output when run doxygen in high level directory
- c++: issue parsing macros containing `::`
- Warning about adding member to namespace
- C++ not yet supported