When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
40 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to doxygen
- issue #9502 Fortran containing a single apostrophe (') in comments interferes with Doxygen parsing.
- The display of default parameter values is inconsistent
- Fortran containing a single apostrophe (') in comments interferes with Doxygen parsing.
- c++: issue parsing macros containing `::`
- Warning about adding member to namespace
- bug 564252 HTML output for pure virtual function with "throws()" hint is wrong
- No warnings if template parameter name does not match doc name
- Cannot generate graph in java for a long time
- how doxygen with user's compile_commands.json
- Better handling of the size indicators with the different image formats
- C++ not yet supported