When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Elixir not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to elixir_style_guide
- Establishing Guidelines for Maximizing Anonymous Function Readability in Reference to Escaped and Expanded Notations
- Module naming with singular vs plural parent directory
- "You should only have one top-level namespace and it should be the name of the application"
- How do we use this style guide in an automated way?
- Rationale for choices
- Best practice: How and where to put protocols and their implementation?
- Elixir not yet supported