When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to dynamoid
- Feature Request: Custom field name
- `delete_all` and `destroy_all` not available as class methods
- Feature request: Rake task to create/recreate index
- DateTime fields need to be passed as strings or else we get an error
- Fix Ruby 2.7 keyword argument deprecation warnings
- Table creation on read or write?
- README.md: has_many pair with current implementation?
- write_attributes / attributes= method
- Upgrade pry to version 0.13.1
- Broken :only and :except options when serialising an object (as_json)