When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to classroom
- Use classroom token to register webhooks
- Show Repo URL when created (while still importing) [Group Assignment Setup]
- Speed bumps with the setup process
- [WIP] Roster Management and Classroom Assignment Organization UI Updates
- Improved Grading and Commenting Platform via PRs
- FEATURE ADDED - Integrated Docker development environment, works cross platform (including Windows!)
- Accepting assignment creates three copies
- New repositories copy pull requests from starter repository
- Students import of starter project failed
- [WIP] Google Classroom Roster Integration