When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to classroom
- Rosters: Incomplete roster sync from Google Classroom LMS
- Upgrade from Rails 5.2 to Rails 6.0
- Remove feature flag for template repos
- fix default public_repo
- "Importing Starter Code" stalls on a large starter repository
- Update docs with new settings for moodle
- Adding admin specific steps to Canvas docs
- Clearer messaging and action for disabled private repo option
- Suggest moving private starter code repos to classroom organization
- Use assignment creator's token when random token fails