When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Add a CodeTriage badge to privacybadger
- Add some of NetEase's CDN domains to yellowlist
- Add JD.com and NetEase domains to MDFP list
- Pixel cookie sharing tests
- Badge count fails to update upon navigating to homepage/new tab page
- Tracking domains list is hard to browse using scrollbar
- "I am using a 3rd party service that has both super-creepy and low-creepy modes. How do I get Privacy Badger to yellow-list that service on my site if I promise to only use them in low-creepy mode?"
- Ignore session cookies
- Blocking WebSockets even when disabled?
- QuotaExceededError: The current transaction exceeded its quota limitations.
- Use "<all_urls>" permission to catch WebSockets