When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
29 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to ekylibre
- Removed validation on started_on attribute for fixed_asset model sinc…
- Feature/new accounts
- Change flatpickr date format when selected by user
- Develop/accounts translations
- Refactoring of fixed asset transition implementation
- Accountancy 2018
- Dead links to contribution guide in Readme
- Dead link to new issue using template
- Docker installation not described in documentation
- [feature] Add experimental data logging