When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
29 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to ekylibre
- if sale_item and tax, quantity have to be refered
- Added some tasks to get job infos from sidekiq
- Added missing translations to journal entry form
- Refactor fixed_asset_depreciation period computation with tests
- Fixing general ledger header translation
- Adding a Suspense account (471) in nomen
- Develop/tools export
- [Exception] bank_statements#create (ArgumentError) comparison of Date…
- Adding test to track nil dereferences in validation constraints
- Update rails to 22.214.171.124