When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Java not yet supported
601 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to elasticsearch
- Explore possibility of smaller size for terms aggs in incremental reduce
- Add UpdateRequest support to High Level Rest client
- Fix terms agg error calculation if shared results are reduced incrementally.
- Deprecate repositories.s3 settings
- Correct warning header to be compliant
- Fix Bad Casts In Painless
- Improve validation of filter(s)/nested aggregations
- Socket permission on S3 Repository creation
- Added types options to DeleteByQueryRequest
- Added examples of /etc/security/limits.conf changes
- Add the examples to changes required in /etc/security/limits.conf for production use
- Limit the timeout of scroll requests
- Automatically release resources when scrolls are entirely consumed
- 1,526,477,536 bytes (36 %) of Java heap is used by 480 instances of org/apache/lucene/index/SegmentCoreReaders
- Optimize heavy filtered aliases
- [WIP] Remove repositories.s3 settings and deprecated settings
- Expose `batched_reduce_size` via `_search`
- Ability to associate a search task ID
- Unstable ES 2.4.1 cluster due to timeout exceptions.
- Add note and link to 'tune for disk usage'