When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Java not yet supported
561 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to elasticsearch
- Add get/exists method to RestHighLevelClient
- small update for us windows users
- X-Pack Monitoring - Index info is cached and is not updated.
- Simplify bulk request execution
- Include human readable responses in response parsing tests
- Fix script score function that combines _score and weight
- Fix broken TaskInfo.toString()
- Fix duplicates from search.query
- Enable Azure snapshot plugin to support taking snapshot into multiple storage accounts.
- Stop returning "es." internal exception headers as http response headers
- Fixes retrieval of the latest snapshot index blob
- Deprecate lenient booleans
- Add used memory amount to CircuitBreakingException message (#22521)
- Generate javadoc jar for painless's public API
- Introduce a better deprecation policy
- Add fromxcontent methods to delete response
- Require a valid content type for all rest requests with content
- updatebyquery is not support?
- Fix status logger message at startup
- `index.store.preload` not present in default index settings or cluster settings