When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Java not yet supported
674 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to elasticsearch
- Do not index `_type` when there is at most one type.
- ZenDiscoveryIT#testDiscoveryStats fails on unexpected processed item
- Re-enable doc testing for some Indices APIs
- Add UpgraderPlugin
- Update production notes in docs for Docker
- [TEST] NoMasterNodeIT.testNoMasterActions fails
- Re-enable doc testing for Pipeline Aggregations
- [TEST] GeoDistanceQueryBuilderTests.testToQuery fails
- Extract a common base class to allow services to listen to remote cluster config updates
- WIP: Add parsing single bucket
- Build the java query DSL api docs from a test
- Rethink how to index nested documents when types are gone
- Re-enable doc testing for Stats Aggregation
- Simplify File Store intialization
- Run with -XX:-OmitStackTraceInFastThrow
- [CI] org.elasticsearch.bwcompat.BasicAnalysisBackwardCompatibilityIT.testAnalyzerTokensAfterUpgrade fails on 2.4 branch
- Some error messages use Object#toString to print arrays.
- Painless error: ZonedDateTime and getDayOfMonth()
- RestClient does not support transparent content decompression
- Rename reindex and friend's `size` parameter to `max_docs`