When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
33 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to kibana
- kibana 5.4.2 timestamp interval not correct update
- If you filter on a single datapoint and zoom in, fit to data bounds doesn't work.
- Gauge chart is not displaying charts for all the data points.
- Profiler and Grok Debugger need KUI makeover
- [Meta] Plugins in the new platform
- Add import dashboard BWC tests
- Reporting accessibility / tweaks to our warning colors
- Fix issue where multiple color pickers would stay open
- Http server in the new platform
- Use server.basePath and dev tools runs Incorrect
- Directory structure in new platform
- Explore having "independent" core plugins in the new platform
- TSLint/ESLint in the new platform
- [ui_frameworks] please add switch component
- [scripting langs] fetch enabled langs in health check
- Optimizer crashed error launching "\bin\kibana.bat --dev" for Kibana development mode
- Heatmap y-axis label is trimmed in the thousand separator, only shows first half.
- Automate a test to check imported settings are applied
- Heatmap: There are too many series defined (Ref:#10132)
- Style Vote: Interfaces vs Duck typing