When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
72 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to electron
- Add Support of Windows 10 + 'WinRT MIDI API' via commandLine.appendSwitch
- Electron didnt render the edited index.html completely in the app
- Electron running on SLES 12, cannot display Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese correctly.
- chore: clean up issue templates
- Menu Accelerator string display is incompleted
- transparency lost when writing png image to clipboard on Windows
- chore: bump chromium to 73.0.3683.48 (master)
- chore: bump chromium to 73.0.3683.48 (5-0-x)
- Set url after window.open does not works with nativeWindowOpen in isolated context
- refactor: let mate converters do their job, don't call GetHandle manually
- C++ not yet supported