When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to lightning
- Minor test cleanups
- Fix rpc command hook
- test: adds a wait_channel_active testcase for remote channels
- improve pyln a bit
- Rework sphinx error handling
- Add a `sendcustommsg` RPC call and a `custommsg` plugin hook for experimental protocol extensions
- Hooks and notifications support for libplugin
- Feerate should be msats, not sats.
- TODO: bump version of pyln etc before release
- Dont crash on bad sphinx
- C not yet supported