When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Kotlin not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to neat-form
- Form branch
- How do i handle a button click?. Also get value of EditText?. And check if EditText value is empty
- Support Jetpack Compose
- Skip logic not working for Spinners
- Migrate to Maven Central
- Optimize dynamic calculations in Notifications.
- Implement repeating fields widgets.
- Fix bug on searchable spinner - app crash on screen orientation changed
- Implement performance tests and comparison metrics with other similar libs
- Hide steps based on relevance logic
- Kotlin not yet supported