When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Emacs Lisp not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to evil
- Remove undo-tree dependency
- Setting registers is more in line with VIM
- advise `read-key` as well as `read-key-sequence`
- "+ register not working properly
- Bugfix 1038 handle vector macros
- Visual block with Vim's option virtual edit
- daw (delete a word) and other 'a word' commands should not delete whitespace after said 'word'
- Zero register does not work at all, 1-9 incorrectly
- Missing paste match indent commands
- Add vim's ]p and ]P commands
- Emacs Lisp not yet supported