When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Emacs Lisp not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to evil
- Call delete-backward-char interactively again
- Insert state backwards-delete selection not working
- [Matching jumps] Extend % command to match ", ', `
- Fix cursor behaviour when searching in invisible text
- 'g$' jumps to start of next visual line, not end of current line
- end-of-line on an empty line jumps to the next line
- evil-define-key with 'global and 'dired-mode-map not working as expected
- Implement Vim Ctrl-f in minibuffer.
- rectangle-select change doesn't remember prefix-arg
- Range Yank moves cursor location
- Emacs Lisp not yet supported