When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to email-spec
- I send my mail both via Pony and ActionMailer
- Support the specified name and address for `bcc_to` and `cc_to` matchers
- upper letter at the end of the subject is recognised as small
- Usage in observer
- current_email_address problem
- named_route not generated exactly the same in test and template.
- Permit body-text assertions on both the text part and the html part
- #reset_mailer Should Not Query Background Jobs
- gem name not in agreement with GH project name
- Open e-mails in browser
- Subscribe to help with docs for this repo and come back later