When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to go-ethereum
- les: separate peer into clientPeer and serverPeer
- website/docs Replace old wiki content with a link to the new site
- Berlin hard-fork meta
- website/docs: documentation TODO list
- core, light: check chain status before importing
- Synchronized Geth But getBalance return zero
- default data availability locally on geth light modes
- Add ARM/ARM64 CI environments
- geth-V1.9.0 always occurs "replacement transaction underpriced" use eth_sendTransaction without a given nonce, but not occur v1.8.0 or previous
- nil pointer leading to 0 sized .log file - leading to "seek: invalid argument"
- Go not yet supported