When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
48 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to pdfminer
- Is it possible to exclude images when extracting text?
- KeyError: 'DescendantFonts'
- Explain use of option -p
- some time, the order of return text is not left to right, top to bottom
- PDFDocument throws EOF
- Fix for Issue #285
- wrong decoding of custom decoded glyphs
- Merge fixes from pdfminer.six
- PDFDocument is slow, any way to speed it up?
- Extracting page number of outlines
- Python not yet supported