When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
47 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to pdfminer
- AttributeError: 'PDFObjRef' object has no attribute 'decode' Ask Question
- Is is possible to detect zones (Paragraph)
- Fixed issue when a compressed font is too big for the default sized zlib buffer
- Converting LTCurve to Vector Graphic or an Image
- Error with PSKeyword
- Deprecate this repo in favour of pdfminer.six?
- Can we add the functionality to return the 'Font Size' from pdfminer.layout.LTChar class?
- What's wrong with this pdf to text conversion?
- ImportError: cannot import name 'PDFResourceManager'
- use pdfminer to extract chapters from a book
- Python not yet supported