When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.TypeScript not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to excalibur
- [#1084] Fix color lighten
- [Proposal] Remove event boilerplate from Actor, Engine, Scene and other types with composition
- Update actions moveBy, rotateBy, and scaleBy to use relative positioning
- Playing non-actor animations does not work, remove feature?
- Update Excalibur compilation to enable full TS strictness
- Modernize Excalibur-Pack plugin
- Update readme to document with more local dev advice
- Wire CI/CD to automatically run browserstack tests
- [Proposal] Add ability to flip spritesheets and animations without worring about cloning
- [#1091][#862] Collision Group Re-implementation
- TypeScript not yet supported