When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
98 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to exercism.io
- Two different emails to report CoC violations on the website
- "Complete (Unapproved)" modal clears any unsent text in comment box
- 502 Bad Gateway when trying to sign up with Github account
- adding an spanish version of the README file
- The "Still Stuck" resource links vary in location depending on context.
- Show concepts on the track details page
- Highlighting wonky when multiline string contains backticks
- Issue on web page while generating token for python exercises
- Unable to submit Python exercise
- Consider misgendering/use of pronouns in testimonials