When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.OCaml not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to flow
- Export a generic list of html elements
- [Discussion / Request] Required Type Annotations
- Intersection type treatment of $ and _
- Class field named 'static' fails to parse
- Error when missing unrequired property
- Derived type for tuple destructuring const assignments isn't "fixated"
- React.memo can not add custom properties
- Re-exporting an import with inferred generics loses types
- Expand $Values to support tuple types?
- test github actions
- OCaml not yet supported