When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to hhvm
- Libsodium not loaded in prebuilt hhvm
- Allow "EXPLAIN..." queries to be recorded properly as well
- [vsdebug] Breakpoint event should have valid values for "column", "endLine" and "endColumn"
- [vsdebug] Extension logger is too noisy when waiting for socket connection
- [vsdebug] Debugger needs to return "exceptionBreakpointFilters" in the capabilities list
- [vsdebug] "stackTrace" responses need a valid "column" field
- [vsdebug] "stopped" event needs a correct value for the "reason" field
- [vsdebug] Debugger should support the "ExceptionInfo" event
- [vsdebug] "threads" command response has incorrect schema
- Segfault when closing curl handle from callback
- C++ not yet supported