When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to hhvm
- Aarch64 - update EqDbl to use SIMD/FP instructions
- [AArch64] Adjust cache location for PC relative branches
- [Aarch64] Remove -fsigned-char flag and fix resulting failure
- How to enable xdebug %R trace specifier
- 4x longer execution time in 3.14.1
- Provide apcu_* functions
- Hack definition of ArrayAccess does not match runtime definition
- madvise MADV_DONTNEED loop in hhvm?
- /var/lib/hhvm/sessions has millions of files
- AutoTypecheck: Can't use Hack libraries in PHP projects
- C++ not yet supported