When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to hhvm
- Fix Race Condition Between Sync Signals and Forking
- [Typechecker] `is null` and `=== null` are not equally refining.
- [IDE] Autocomplete for a namespaced function just appends the fully qualified namespace.
- SoapClient can't manage some fault codes.
- [Typechecker] Typechecker does not warn about `<<__Enforceable>>` without `reify`
- [Core Dump] HHVM fails when an array splat is used as an argument to a reified function
- hh_client hangs on `instanceof` in function call
- LSP mode does not auto-start hh_server
- Exit with a clear error if we attempt to compile when in repo-authoritative mode
- Proposal: Replace sysv ipc with pipes in "run.php".
- C++ not yet supported