When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to hhvm
- Fix wrong response status code for unknow http methods
- fix call stub clobbers introduces approximately 100 regression test failures on aarch64
- HHVM crash when attempting to build a repo
- apt-get update fails with certificate error
- Fix typo in hphpd help info
- documentation on source_root is misleading
- Collections should implement JsonSerializable.
- Feature request: postgresql async
- Building example extension fails.
- Feature request: call hierarchy `textDocument/calls` in hh_server
- C++ not yet supported