When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to hhvm
- Parsing of .hhconfig may cause hh_client to fail to start if a comment is encountered neighboring the value false
- after updating centos release the hhvm hangs after a while
- Any chance of resurrecting hh_ide.js for hacklang.org?
- RFC: Check lvalue of Array_get in ast_check
- hh_client hangs on OSX, but works if killed and retried
- HHVM WordPress performance regression (gcc 5.5.0 compile hhvm)
- Building HHVM get error with CentOS 7 and GCC 7.3
- X64 code generation using the Intel XED library
- [3.15] file not found with require_once
- Implemented protobuf extension
- C++ not yet supported