When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to hhvm
- Parse error for lambdas that just throw
- mailparse: abort message parsing when max mime parts is exceeded
- optional integer overflow logging/exception
- [Typechecker] If an user annotation uses a generic, the use site thinks you do not implement the interfaces that you do
- Update the hover text for `__Soft`
- [Feature Request] Add a way to set a charset for AsyncMysqlConnection
- updated readme.md with correct grammar
- XHP namespace support in parser and typechecker
- Change the type of format `%d` from `mixed` to `num`.
- [Typechecker] Error message for object casts doesn't apply in HHVM4.23 (4.24-dev)
- C++ not yet supported