When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
415 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to react
- RFC: warn when returning different hooks on subsequent renders
- warn when it looks like you haven't updated react-dom
- Fix memo and lazy element types being considered elements
- Add `get` function to `useState`
- (sorry, someone played with my account)
- Returning null from getDerivedStateFromProps is causing updates
- Catch case causing `Permission denied error` error to appear on Firefox
- Lazy useRef instance variables
- useCallback/useEffect support custom comparator
- Q: When should you NOT use React memo?