When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to fastlane
- [scan] Specify iOS versions
- upload_to_testflight with specified account
- [pilot] Support Xcode 11 (beta)
- skip_waiting_for_build_processing for Deliver
- [screengrab] add `adb_host` option
- Ignore certain folders on init and print ios sub-directory
- Fastlane pilot command stuck in loop
- Wrong screen sizes on recent iphones
- [fastlane/action] allow sh helper to take keyword arguments/hash to match sh action options
- [fastlane] use IO.popen instead of sh for release because input needed for 2FA