When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to ghstat
- Update a97f275168d4749c73cff65194033d3825f6ec1294303c18cb27928ce30a71d4
- Logo for the project
- Handle infinitive contributors case
- Statistics of all repositories of one account
- Exponential issues analyse : few total issues is bad; many is better, as it shows activity of the project.
- Better cover ratings by unit tests to prove, what it works good in different situations
- Add ponderation customization for metrics
- Make unique repository "Most refactored project"
- Make unique repository "Activity" metric
- Add watchers statistics
- Go not yet supported