When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to flask-admin
- Required Filter
- Custom edit/list/view templates are getting improperly rendered HTML
- Filter convertor to custom filter
- How to refresh stale records
- Unsupported filter type for peewee.UUIDField
- [Suggestion] Screenshots
- sqla.validators.ItemsRequired doesn't sheck for "_should_delete"
- contrib/geoa geocoding with leaflet and nominatim
- Add documentation and example for using flask-security-too with Flask-Admin
- Python not yet supported