When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Dart not yet supported
336 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to flutter
- Google Sign In - OAuth Consent Screen Shows Once
- Support for new iPad and iPhones
- Gradle task assembleDebug failed with exit code 1
- Request a collapsible left navigation menu on the online Flutter documentation
- Apple silicon arch -arm64 to -arm64e
- Support zipped application bundles for macOS
- Support --web-renderer options which would allow user to specify which rendering backend to use.
- Stop debugger when iOS app crashes
- Linux Web Framework tests are timing out on the buildbucket.collect step.
- [flutter_releases] Because of cloud storage caching, a user can download old artifacts
- Dart not yet supported