When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Dart not yet supported
804 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to flutter
- Migrate snippets tool to latest analyzer version
- findAvailablePort in test.dart / service_worker_test.dart is a race condition and likely causes flaky tests
- Add unit tests to verify expected return values from DlImageFilter::makeWithLocalMatrix
- Add missing-case-break checks to our clang-tidy checks.
- [video_player] Select different video stream resolutions
- [Impeller] 45 degree zero-length lines render nothing
- Run linter on Ruby scripts in Flutter repo
- [integration_test] [flutter_tools] [web] Add ability to customize web driver desired capabilities when tests running by `flutter drive` command
- [web] Camera sometimes doesn't start on Chrome
- [iOS] VoiceOver does NOT work after a hot-restart on iOS
- Dart not yet supported