When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C not yet supported
37 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to fontforge
- [Spiro] “Internal Error: Invalid 2nd order spline in SplineRefigure2” when opening an SFD containing Spiros on a “Q” Quadratic layer
- ⟦Spiro⟧ Bad behavior—cannot cleanly copy Spiro from “Q” Quadratic layer to “C” Cubic layer!
- ⟦Spiro⟧ Glyphs with spiros are saved as cubic splines even in quadratic layers
- Use .md for markdown license rendering
- Nudge users to install libuninameslist
- Conform to Adobe feature file spec section 7.b
- UI improvements for user decompositions?
- We need a way to create UI elements from Python scripts—the inability to import GTK from Python is a bug!
- Another issue with MathKern
- Outdated Unicode 12.1 beta
- C not yet supported