When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to forem
- ProfilePreviewCard serializes the user's created at, not the profile's
- extend documentation on how to run cypres on wsl2
- Bump sidekiq-unique-jobs from 7.0.12 to 7.1.5
- Only permit valid class names as sponsorable type
- Fix Flaky previewProfile.spec.js Test
- Accessible names for follow buttons
- Stories Controller: create separate controller and views for articles by search
- Bump chart.js from 3.4.1 to 3.5.0
- Create default nav links new forems (duplicate PR for CI debug)
- Improve documentation for Forem Windows installation