When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to forem
- user settings i18n
- views/articles (main part) etc i18n
- Majur/internationalize hardcoded text
- Unified Liquid Tag, aka Embed
- Added callbacks to purge cache
- Fix: cannot unpin articles using checkbox
- Set `overflow` `hidden` for `p` elements.
- Bug Fix: Following an organization from article's sidebar creates an incorrect `follow` record
- Provide COC and TOS Checkboxes on the Creator Onboarding Page
- HTML tag and attribute matcher