When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
746 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to freecodecamp
- chore(i18n,learn): processed translations
- Progress bar (with percentage point) and navigation menu needed
- In the previous step you turned the words link to cat pictures into a link by placing them between opening and closing anchor (a) tags. You can do the same to words inside of an element, such as a p element. In the text of your p element, turn the words cat photos into a link to https://freecatphotoapp.com by adding opening and closing anchor (a) tags around these words.
- docs: updated Additional Guides to support mongodb setup on m1 Apple …
- docs(setup): Edited WSL setup and Local Setup sections
- docs(scope: docs): minor fixes to clarify
- feat(scope: curriculum): two tests added for getChallenges file inside curriculum folder.
- Implemented unit tests for the functions getEncodedEmail and decodeEmail in auth.js
- fix(web) Add link to README for setting up freeCodeCamp locally
- fix(UI) Modified the certifications map to display in grid layout