When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.PHP not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to php-cs-fixer
- fix access to reference without checking existence
- Fixer fails with undefined reference
- new_with_braces generates invalid code
- Add apostrophe to possessive "team's"
- Help for Laravel developers
- IsNullFixer - fix null coalescing operator handling
- Add PHPStan
- Indent PHP code mixed or inside html
- declare_strict_types doesn't play nice with header docblocks
- Help wanted: support PHPStorm issue with anonymous class opening brace placement
- PHP not yet supported