When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.PHP not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to php-cs-fixer
- php_unit_test_case_static_method_calls produces syntax error
- Fix FullyQualifiedStrictTypesFixer when classes has extends type
- WIP: TernaryOperatorMultilineFixer : Standardize the ternary operators written on multiple lines
- DX: Drop HHVM conflict on Composer level to help Composer with HHVM compatibility, we still prevent HHVM on runtime
- Issue #4309: Fix FullyQualifiedStrictTypesFixer when classes has an extends type
- self_accessor caused broken replacement
- Multiline arrays with leading commas.
- Class Paddings
- Fix FullyQualifiedStrictTypesFixer when return types starts with ?
- Issue #4302: Fix the short type detection when a question mark (nullable) is prefixing it.
- PHP not yet supported