When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.PHP not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to php-cs-fixer
- remove_unneeded_parentheses - feature request
- FinalInternalClassFixer - must run before ProtectedToPrivateFixer
- [TASK] Added disable-commit-unfixed-files option
- nonstandard/phpunit annotation spaces are not normalized/fixed
- Upgraded xcode again
- Add `function` as one of the statements that enforces a line before the statement
- PhpdocAnnotationWithoutDotFixer - handle unicode characters using mb_*
- Comments after control structures are moved if "braces" are set to "next"
- Fix PHPStan errors related to Tokens array access
- PhpdocToReturnTypeFixer - fix for breaking PHP syntax for type having reserved name
- PHP not yet supported