When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.PHP not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to php-cs-fixer
- CommentToPhpdocFixer - allow to ignore tags
- MethodArgumentSpaceFixer - fix for on_multiline:ensure_fully_multiline with trailing comma in function call
- "Skipped" status in progress output is confusing
- [Meta] PHP 7.4 support
- [RFC] [WIP] PhpUnitNoExpectationAnnotationFixer - annotation in single line doc comment
- CommentsAnalyzer - fix for declare before header comment
- New ruleset "@PHP73Migration"
- PhpdocTypesFixer > Remove spaces around pipes
- problem with multiline conditions
- MethodChainingIndentationFixer: remove unneccesary loop
- PHP not yet supported