When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to frr
- frr fails to learn *any* route when > 2 vxlan interfaces are present
- bgpd: Show why the prefix is inaccessible in show commands
- fabricd: Turn off excessive logging when peering will not come up
- zebra: Allow tunneldump data to work properly on non-supported kernels
- tools, watchfrr: Add a small hint what to do with restart-timeout
- bgpd: fix "bgp max-med on-startup"
- bgpd: show ip bgp neighbors graceful-restart typo
- bgpd: Implement ACCEPT_OWN extended community
- Don't disable redirected files when running in daemon mode. Also add topotest flag to report memory allocations on exit logged to stderr
- BGP sessions stuck in Idle state for a long time/parts of config missing depending on config size.
- C not yet supported