When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to fsnotify
- Infinite WRITE events when watching $TMPDIR on MacOS
- The reason why queue or buffer overflow?
- In Docker container. fsnotify package error: "fsnotify: queue or buffer overflow. "
- When remove a watching directory not triggered remove event
- kqueue: ignore events with Ident=0
- Inconsistent event paths from Docker on macOS
- Fanotify Support
- Intermittent test failures
- Export addOpt
- Support additional event types
- Go not yet supported