When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to geany
- COBOL: Import new upstream candidate parser
- Consume closing brackets, braces, parenthesis, single and double quotes
- Upstream or alternative solution for ctags regex parsers
- sometimes the menu button does not respond to mouse click
- Save main and project configuration whenever documents are opened/closed
- Set default 'search not found' dialog to 'Find'
- Sidebar tab positions: Add left/right-vertical options
- Opening a read only file - locks up with error mesage
- Geany should recover itself from Unix Domain socket issues
- Need Gutter between Code Folding and Edge of Page
- C not yet supported