When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to redash
- Test Connection /w Trino Data Source provides no useful error information
- Attempt at fixing scheduled parameterized queries
- Redash can not show table trino schema
- No results for query
- redash service restart unexpedetly and logs does not show anything
- The API key for one query may be used to retrieve another query's results
- Sensitive data can be exposed via API request to query results without any authorization
- add i18n support
- enum parameters add comment as alias
- Can add a watermask to redash Visualization?
- Python not yet supported