When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to the_silver_searcher
- /* not interpreted correctly in .gitingore
- segmentation fault (or different bad behavior) with too many files
- Absolute path in .gitignore are interpreted from the current directory instead of the .gitignore file path
- ag is ignoring multiple .gitignore file entries
- Observe ignores in nested folders.
- Add openSUSE to Linux install section
- .gitignore is ignored when path is ABSOLUTE, but not when path is relative
- Why does ag ignore some C++ source code files?
- Matched line not ending with EOL breaks the display with --nogroup
- Ignore _darcs by default
- C not yet supported