When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Java not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to android
- Fixes #1253 Allow the issue creator to select assignee
- [question] What's the current recommended mode of using the app, GPlay, self-build?
- IssueActivity doesn't remember state of its fragments
- Unstar button for my gist
- Relative links in markdown files don't work
- SVG images should not render as code
- The code style is not displayed
- Assignee cannot be selected when create an issue
- Milestone can not be added when edit/create an issue
- Crash when pull-to-refresh at the home page
- Java not yet supported