When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to hub
- Hub release create throwing a 404 error
- Checks status hub pr list
- allow editing release tag name
- No documentation when installed as snap package
- Hub sync exit status 128
- How do I change default merge target to develop, rather than master (for hub sync)?
- Change the tag name of a release via `hub release edit`
- Update issue command to add option to filter issues by release
- hub issue create --ui
- Provide Docker container
- Go not yet supported