When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to globalize
- Translation of store_accessor fields
- Attribute missing error when delegating the attribute
- `add_translation_fields!` does not migrate data
- Document global `fallbacks_for_empty_translations` setting
- Removing the database connection in initialization + tests
- Fix asset precompiling on Docker et al
- rails asset:precompile attempts to connect to DB because of globalize
- Code inside ActiveRecord lifecycle callbacks unable to change locales
- Add config option to globally enable fallbacks for empty translations
- #find_by_attribute_name returns nil and produces weird SQL statement
- Subscribe to help with docs for this repo and come back later