When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
87 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to gitea
- Fix migration panic due to an empty review comment diff
- SMTP authentication is still failing
- handle repository.size column being NULL in migration v263
- Auto adjust PDF reader height
- Add links to owner home page in explore
- LDAP User identifier or users references on SQL
- Forbid removing the last admin user
- "Actions" tab says "There are no workflows yet."
- Remove deprecated query condition in ListReleases
- Trusted sign will be untrusted in forks
- Go not yet supported