When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
48 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to gitea
- Context menus for comments
- Incomplete / Misleading Hooks section documentation in Swagger
- Discussion/Bug?: Should instances closed to public registeration be able to clone a repository without auth?
- Move merge actions to notification
- Could the "Quote reply" be added to issue function?
- integrations: Fix Dropped Test Errors
- serviceWorker serving stale frontend assets
- password complexity requirement not shown to user
- Move mirror sync actions to notification
- auto create fork and submit PR to origin
- Go not yet supported