When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
8 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to gitea
- add the Owner Name to differentiate when merging
- Press "split view" while creating PR does not divide view
- creating migration repo is synchronous?
- Dashboard shows error 404
- What the point of gitea over gogs?
- Add swagger check
- Fix for UI broke when a repo is starred & watched (#3630)
- Mention the possibility of resetting the password for new accounts
- creating migration with ".git" suffix in repo name causes 500 error
- Error upgrading 1.0.1 to 1.4.0
- Go not yet supported