When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
72 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to gitea
- LDAP group filter (authentication source) it not recursive
- Removing yourself from an organization should require a confirmation dialog
- reqOrgMembership calls need to be preceded by reqToken (#16198)
- Localize Email Templates
- [API] Calculate label URL
- Request the creating branch API support commitish
- Here's how I show last commit & history of directories / files
- Request more infomation via API for "Get a single commit from a repository"
- Empty Repo Quick Guide HTTP/SSH mismatch
- How to store/create/access global pre-receive hooks?
- Go not yet supported