When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
91 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to gitea
- automatically set SSH principal for users
- detect that a merge will result in an empty commit from the api
- pdf display problem
- User hours minutes only for tracked time displaying instead of Sec2Time format
- WIP: Replaced Sec2Time with Sec2Hours for better timesheets reporting.
- [Enhancement] Notify reviewer added in pull request via codeowners file
- LFS: Error 500 when trying to view new LFS files in a PR from a fork
- Auto-merge empty notification in activity feed
- Batch get commits with file paths
- Markdown render: math at the end of list item incorrectly indents next item
- Go not yet supported