When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
67 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to gitea
- [Permission Management] Support rights per member in a Organization Team and Introduce a Owner side-role (maintainer).
- Problem with wiki when adding sidebar
- Optimize avatar pictures
- E-mail notifications are sent to members of a Team with no access to issues.
- Global Webhooks Configuration
- gitea should fail gracefully when OIDC IDP has problems
- [Feature Request] read only token
- Feature Request: Delete Repo at user/settings/repos
- Interactive Task lists
- Add primary key to repo_topic table
- Go not yet supported