When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
53 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to gitea
- [Permission Management] Support rights per member in a Organization Team and Introduce a Owner side-role (maintainer).
- [Feature Request] Cherry-picking changes
- Can't use Redis through UNIX socket for the task scheduler
- Optimize avatar pictures
- E-mail notifications are sent to members of a Team with no access to issues.
- [UI] emoji.js ToDo List
- WIP: Refactor webhooks
- gitea should fail gracefully when OIDC IDP has problems
- [WIP] Yet More Graceful
- [Feature Request] read only token
- Go not yet supported