When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
55 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to gitea
- auto create fork and submit PR to origin
- [Permission Management] Support rights per member in a Organization Team and Introduce a Owner side-role (maintainer).
- Problem with wiki when adding sidebar
- Optimize avatar pictures
- E-mail notifications are sent to members of a Team with no access to issues.
- Global Webhooks Configuration
- WIP: Refactor webhooks
- gitea should fail gracefully when OIDC IDP has problems
- [WIP] Yet More Graceful
- [Feature Request] read only token
- Go not yet supported