When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
38 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to go-swagger
- WIP Test/integration spec 145
- setup dependabot
- enable misspell linter and fix linters
- Diff does not report on request param extensions
- Diff should detect extension value changes
- Need minAttributes and maxAttributes in the swagger:model annotation
- Should I expect embedded structs to be supported in generated spec files?
- Add documentation to ClientService interface
- adding `minItems` breaks redocusaurus
- CVE-2022-4742 | CVSS Score: 9.8 | Category: CWE-1321 | A vulnerability, which was classified as critical, has been found in json-pointer. Affected by this issue is the function set of the file index.js. The manipulation leads to improperly controlled modification of object prototype attributes ('prototype pollution'). The attack may be launched remotely. The name of the patch is 859c9984b6c407fc2d5a0a7e47c7274daa681941. It is recommended to apply a patch to fix this issue. VDB-216794 is the identifier assigned to this vulnerability.
- Go not yet supported