When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
39 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to go-swagger
- `HTTP_PROXY` is ignored
- Unable to reference models in referenced module
- Improper parsing of uint enums
- Unable to provide security definitions
- Invalid client code generation for referenced enum properties
- Fix #2783
- [question] How to use different model packages in different group when generate client?
- Use of --keep-spec-order leads to empty response structs in v0.30.5
- Docs reference unmaintained library
- how can i generate spec with a simple string response
- Go not yet supported