When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
39 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to go-swagger
- fix(codegen): fixed calling order for WithAutoXOrder
- Repro/3035 scan response example
- Example spec for swagger:response does not produce example output
- How to set a example value for array/string response type?
- [Bug]generate spec error
- additionalProperties are lost when generating spec from code
- Context as the first argument instead of parameter struct field
- Make reading body bytes optional
- Make response bodies more prominent than response headers
- Best-practice `go:generate` command in generated server code
- Go not yet supported