When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to go-swagger
- There are always many error when my go version is 1.12.5 and not in GOPATH.
- Fix basic auth for stratoscale template
- Working with `type: object` in handlers
- Mixin host issue
- Multiple tags operations: deduce package from first tag
- do not force set the api logger to log.Printf
- 151 add a diff sub command
- Generated spec does not preserve property order in structs
- Support for extensions within swagger:route
- Use first tag for client package
- Go not yet supported