When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to go-swagger
- how to run swagger in windows : getting err:- bash: swagger: command not found
- Inject (dynamic) header to each request
- Issue generating servers which have 'api' in their name
- Working with `type: object` in handlers
- Generated spec does not preserve property order in structs
- Ability to skip embedded tags
- Support for extensions within swagger:route
- swagger:parameters and swagger:operation in different go package, operation cannot use parameters
- Randomly getting peer connection reset error with the generated client
- Handle multiple header in single callback.
- Go not yet supported