When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to buffalo
- support to log the result of response
- setting a time zone for default time stamps
- HTTP response code, `err` returned by request handlers, and middlewares
- Bump github.com/sirupsen/logrus from 1.8.1 to 1.9.0
- make DefaultContext private
- make the `App` the root of whole application and introduce `Home` as a subapp
- refine/improve the design of worker and simple worker implementation
- Allow disable of Session saver
- Proposal: Plug-ins v2 and Thin Buffalo Binary
- Application singleton is not really a singleton.
- Go not yet supported